Treehouse invites after-school groups, family groups, scout groups, home-school groups, church groups and others with at least 15 children to visit the Museum for a special Storybook Tour.
Call 801-394-9663 to Schedule your Group Tour Today!
- With a Tour reservation made two weeks in advance, groups of 15 or more children can visit Treehouse for the reduced rate of $4 per child and free for adult chaperones for a 90 minute visit. Groups with fewer than 15 paying visitors do not qualify for the group rate and will be charged regular admission rates.
- Group visits to Treehouse can be scheduled Tuesday – Saturday between 2 and 5 p.m., (September – May) or Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (June – August).
- Group Storybook Tours cannot be scheduled on Mondays during On Track to Reading or Friday evenings during Alphabet Soup.
- Group Storybook Tours at Treehouse are 90 minutes in length and include 45-50 minutes of activity time and up to 35 minutes of free exploration time. Group activities include a story activity, and MAY include — depending on the ages of the children — a craft activity or a theater activity.
- We ask that groups schedule their Storybook Tours two weeks in advance and bring an adult for every 5 children.
- Exhibit tours, such as in-depth experiences into the Music Exhibit, the Oval Office and Independence Printing Press, or the Days of the Knights, can be requested and are different from our school tours.