Join the families who support the nonprofit Treehouse Children’s Museum by becoming annual members. Cards are issued to the children in one immediate household. Each child’s membership card will admit the child plus two adults (ages 18+) during regular admission hours. Memberships are valid for one full year. Please note that member children must always be accompanied by an adult.
New members should allow a week to two weeks for cards to be printed. We’ll email you when your cards are ready to be picked up from the Welcome Desk at Treehouse. Even so, your membership is valid immediately upon purchase. If you’d like to come before your membership cards have been printed, simply show your membership confirmation email or provide your confirmation number to the Cashier.
We are transitioning to a new website and can longer sell memberships online for a short time. Please give us a call or visit Treehouse in person to purchase a membership.
Watch for the new website coming soon!
- Level I Family (one child family) $50.00
- Level II Family (two child family) $80.00
- Level III Family (three+ child family) $100.00
- Level IV Supporter (Donor & up to 6 Guests) $150
- Level V Sustainer (Donor & up to 12 Guests) $300
- Level VI Corporate (Donor & up to 18 Guests) $500
Please note that memberships are for children in one immediate household only.
Donations at a higher level are always welcome. Learn more about becoming a Treehouse Donor.
Treehouse Membership Benefits
- Unlimited free admission during regular admission hours for a year from purchase.
- Up to two adults (ages 18+) admitted during regular admission hours with each member child. (Membership cards are issued in the child’s name.)
- Emailed reminders from Treehouse about upcoming events, special programs, and current happenings at the Museum.
- Free use of Alphabet Lockers.
- 10% discount on any book or educational toy purchase at Treehouse.
- Opportunity to attend Members-Only events (limited space available, and reservations are required).
- Discounts on tickets to special ticketed events such as the Fairy Tale Ball in May, The Enchanted Woods in October, Treehouse Troupe plays, and workshops and classes.
- Member pricing on Birthday Parties at Treehouse (parties start at $90 for members). Learn more about parties.
- Membership purchases are donations to Treehouse, and Treehouse Memberships are tax-deductible (according to IRS Publication 1771. For more information, please consult your tax adviser).
Level IV through VI Membership Benefits
- Donor level memberships grant the card holder all the perks of a Family Membership listed above, as well as a few more benefits.
- Great for grandparents or even companies, as they allow the card holder to bring a specific numbers of guests (dependent on the Level purchased) and these guests do not need to belong to a single household.
- Please note that among these guests there must be at least one adult (ages 18+).
- Free tickets for each guest included on the level of membership plus two adults to the Treehouse Troupe Season and all after-hours Storybook Events.
- To take advantage of this perk, advance ticket reservation is required. Please call the Museum at 801-394-9663 to RSVP.
- Please note that tickets for all ticketed Treehouse events are limited and may sell-out.
- Please also note that classes and workshops are not included, as some may require registration fees for materials.